Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sister Darling's Valentine Surprise

I received a text message from Sister Darling late this afternoon. It simply said: Check your email. So I did. SURPRISE was the subject of her email and attached was this picture of her beautiful engagement ring. (What would we do without technology?) Unfortunately, this was the only picture she sent. It’s not very clear…but we ALL know how beautiful a diamond is! Right? I’ve never seen one I didn’t like. Have you? I didn’t think so.
I can’t say that we were totally surprised by this announcement, but we are all very happy for her! We think she has made a wonderful choice and we are looking forward to seeing what the future holds for these two wonderful people. Man, I thought I had accomplished something when I put together a “Princess Presto” birthday party for a 5 yr old. Something tells me that planning a wedding is going to be a lot tougher!!!!! All prayers and donations are greatly appreciated. LoL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give SD our congradulations. I am sure that you will do a great job of planning a wedding. Maybe you will be lucky and she will elope. Aunt Muh

Kate-Lyn said...

WOW, that is wonderful, and on Valentine's Day! What a guy, very special I can see why you like him already. How is Daddy Darling doing with all this? You sound very pleased, thanks for sharing the happy news.

Debbie and Sam said...

She will have the 2 prettiest flower girls! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

We've not met SD's "fellow", but now that he is going to be part of the family we can't wait to give him a good old east Texas WELCOMCE! I think I will leave the welcome party up SD's oldest cousin!!!!!
RR

Anonymous said...

Wow, Beautiful ring! Isn't she too young to get married? Uncle Al says she was just bouncing on his knee last week...lol We are so happy for her! Please give her our Congradulations! We love you all!
Uncle Al and Aunt Sherry

Mommy Spice said...

Awwww, congratulations!! What a very special Valentine's Day!! Ooooh, have fun with the wedding planning now. Hey, you've done 2 international adoptions, you can surely pull off a wedding.