Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Sunshine of our Lives

If you’ve been reading this blog very long, I am sure that you’ve noticed that DD’s playgroup day is a very special day for us. It’s usually the highlight of our week. Obviously, these little girls are the sunshine of our lives. They keep us laughing and on the move. Unfortunately, our group won’t shine as brightly over the next few months because we are losing a little ray of sunshine. PandaGirl will be leaving our group. Her dad has taken a new position as the children’s minister in another area. We will really miss PandaGirl’s sweet smile and personality. Although she is only a few months older than the other girls, we have always looked at her as the “leader.” We are going to hold PandaMom to her promise of meeting with us several times during the year.

This was our last regular meeting together. The girls all wore their Lady Bug caps and posed for pictures. They were so cute! We all had a great time.
L to R: Desheng Darling, PandaGirl, SpicyGirl, Cheerleader, Snow BunnyThe Chopstick Chics Rock Group...They'll be happy to sign autographs when they learn to write their names a little faster.

PandaMom opening a small gift from the group

5 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

I'm glad we had such a great day yesterday. It was so nice sitting outside and just spending time together. I got a sunburn...did you?

Olivia said...

HI! My name is Olivia. I am new to blogger and my husband and i are about to begin our adoption journey. I have been looking at different adoption blogs and I just came across yours! I must say that it is one of my favorites. The blog description words are beautiful! and also, the words that are under your daughters referral pictures! i love them both.

please feel free to take a look at my blog!
hope to talk to you sometime!!

Anonymous said...

This will be one of the first times the girls can know the pain of losing someone close to them. I am sure they will all grow because of it. Life is sometimes cruel to our tender hearts. I suppose that DD will be more than willing to step into Panda Girl's place as leader. I am sure she can handle the position!! Love, Aunt Muh

Anonymous said...

We're so sorry that Panda Girl is leaving the group!! You all will have to find creative ways to keep the ties going and also the reunions will be so sweet when you can all get together! I know we'll still keep up with Panda Girl because of her blog -- we enjoy reading all of your blogs and feel like we know all these special friends of yours just a little bit!!! Thank God for precious, wonderful and cherished friendships!

Emmie said...

Hey Mama Darling. I found your blog through Mommy Spice and
Panda mom- 2 blogs I blog regularly. So I hought I wouls check yours out. I love seeing pictures of all the girls together. I think the play group is such a fun and great idea! Hopefully the girls will stay close friends and you'll be able to keep in touch with Panda girl!
I look forward to reading about your and Desheng Darling's daily adventures!