Thursday, March 08, 2007

Vincent Van Gogh and Picasso? Not hardly...

More like Desperate and Doodler. Brother Darling was desperate for extra gas money and DD was just enjoying her time in the sun…staying out of Brother Darling’s way.They spent the afternoon painting. It was actually nice to get the swing set painted, something we have to do yearly, anyway. It was even better watching someone else actually do it. Cleaning paint off of the patio wasn’t quite as enjoyable, but I survived. Thank you, Nanny, for the green apron. D Darling uses it all of the time. I can’t imagine what she would have looked like without it. I think she still had blue paint on her elbow and the bottom of her foot at bed time. Oh well, it's nothing a little soap and water won't fix.

4 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

All right!! When can we come play!! Hee-Hee.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed looking at the sight and reading the stories.
Unc Buddy C

Anonymous said...

Well, my goodness, why have me come from Tucson to help you do interior decorating/painting when you have those two right there at your fingertips???? HA -- I'm starting our bedroom and bath next week...I hope!! Love to all...xoxoxo We miss you!

PandaMom said...

Gotta love a good artist!