Saturday, March 10, 2007

SATURDAY IN THE PARK

Daddy Darling was very busy last week and was out-of-state for a couple of days. DD r-e-a-l-l-y missed him. She stuck to him like glue today. They were practically inseparable. So when Desheng Darling wanted to go to the park, Daddy Darling had no choice but to join her. I guess he could have said “no,” but that’s just not like D Darling. He’s just a big kid anyway! The weather was great, almost like summer (thus the song). We had a wonderful time! Sure wish there were more Saturdays in a week.

The higher, the better!
Whee!!!!
It’s no wonder she's running. Look what was following her !
I'm not sure who's having the most fun!
First, there was just DD. Then suddenly…
she was surrounded by 5 boys! We thought it was just because she’s cute (ha!), but we soon found out that they were in the middle of a battle and she was on their BASE. No problem…..She introduced herself and joined right in.
A hug...
a kiss...
and a pose with her hero.

The ending to a perfect day....Braum's Cookies and Cream!

4 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Well now, that park looks familiar. It looks like you guys had a wonderful day. We had a very similiar weekend, ice cream and all.

See you Monday at the same place. Thankfully, I know the way now.

PandaMom said...

I think I've been there, too. Looks like a great day together. FUN!

Ski Patrol said...

Great music--took me back !!! Also looks like you all had a really fun time!!

Mommy Spice said...

Yes, I can hear the music. Too bad I had it turned down before because that's perfect. I also love Chicago!!