Saturday, March 31, 2007

ROW, ROW, ROW YOUR BOAT

It was so nice to see the sunshine today! After all of the rain last night, I was afraid that we might need a boat to get around. They actually barricaded the road next to our house during the early morning hours due to high water. This is a picture of a creek within a few yards of our home. Normally, the water just trickles down the stream, but today it was really flowing and beautiful! Pictures just don’t do it justice. The afternoon was spent shopping and taking care of errands that we couldn’t do in the rain yesterday. I think everyone had the same idea. People were everywhere! I had Daddy Darling take a picture of us before we left…No special reason…I just don’t have many pictures of us together because I'm always the one behind the camera.(Ha!) We also went to visit our special friends Ms. Billie and her daughter, Sandra. They are just like “family.” Sandra gave DD this Easter basket--full of goodies. She was thrilled! Of course this means that she will want to eat candy from NOW until Easter! Oh well, a little chocolate never hurt anyone. Besides, maybe she’ll share……

1 comment:

Mommy Spice said...

Yes, I was very glad to see the sunshine yesterday. We finally got to go back to bed as normal last night, as the past two nights, the thunder was a bit ominous!

I feel the same way with pictures. Every now and then, I try to jump in one with S.G. as well.

Can't wait till tomorrow!! We should get some great pictures. HOpefully it will be dry enough for our egg hunt.