Saturday, November 06, 2010

Desheng Darling and Doodlebug in Full Bloom!

DD and DB were asked to be flower girls in my niece’s outdoor wedding a couple of weeks ago.
(It rained!)  What fun!
They started out with a quick trim at the beauty salon.   
Followed by a few hours in these infamous sponge rollers!  They couldn’t believe I made them stop by the mall while wearing them.  DD was SO embarrassed!LOL
 
 This picture was made  before leaving for the wedding and
standing in the rain.

 A quick picture with PawPaw...
 and one with the bride before the downpour.
My sweet niece...quite beautiful rain or shine!
I would have taken more pictures, but my camera batteries went down : (  The girls LOVED the reception and really put on a show on the dance floor. Too funny!   That Doodlebug is quite the party girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have seen the girls at the reception. I am sure they stole the show. Love the picture with the beautiful bride. Can't wait to see you all Thanksgiving. Love you!
Aunt Muhl

Laura G said...

Awwww yay! I LIKE this blog post :)