Friday, April 02, 2010

Spring Solo Fest

Desheng Darling played in her first recital last Monday night. She did an excellent job, but my camera DID NOT. I bought a new memory card in order to record her entire solo, but for some reason it won’t play on my computer. Oh well, here are a few pictures…I didn’t take many because I was relying on the video…ugh! 
 Here's DD waiting for her teacher to tune her violin to the piano.
 Great job DD!
Sure wish I could have shared the performance with you...maybe next time!

2 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

OH I bet it was great! D.D. looks like a natural with that violin! I can't believe how long her hair has gotten.

S.G. has her first dance recital in May and she's very nervous.

PandaMom said...

How incredible that she is doing this!!! So proud of her!

Also, would you be MY homeschool teacher, please???? I adore all the things you do with the girls!!! LOL! ; )