Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Our Little Pumpkins in the Patch

This is our third year to take our little pumpkins to a pumpkin patch. It was fairly cool this morning with just a touch…and I mean a small touch… of fall in the air. The girls are still wearing shorts, sunscreen and insect repellant, but it’s still considered fall in Texas. Desheng Darling and Doodlebug were not in the mood for pictures, but I managed to get a few shots of them.




We missed you cheerleader!

We bought a few pumpkins and then we were off to more important things like playing in the park!

4 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Very good pictures for the end of summer (or will it) beginning of fall.

Beverly

Mommy Spice said...

I think our pictures turned out really pretty this year too. The pumpkins are so orange and beautiful. They made a beautiful background.

Thanks again for keeping S.G. this morning. The numbness is wearing off and my mouth is aching. UGH!!

Debbie and Sam said...

I see you are shopping at Target!!! Elizabeth has the same shirt that she wore too our church pumpkin patch!

Debbie

PandaMom said...

Oh how precious, perfect and adorable!!! and Oh how I wish we were there!

Your girls just make me drool and I can't wait for ours! ; )

Love you guys!