Friday, December 01, 2006

Woo Hoo!

I have been having so much fun with this blogger stuff...maybe too much fun. The house is a mess, and DD is asking "Who is going to play with me? Do I have to play all by myself? That's no fun." Yes, I feel guilty, ...but did you notice that I figured out how to change the colors on my template...not just the post? Woo Hoo! Who would have thought that changing a few numbers in the script would change that awful purple to yellow? Seems to go a little better with the red which, by the way, is also new! I was able to add some additional text in the sidebar along with my own................line. Pretty cool! In addition, I visited another blog and followed the link to the Daily Bible Verse and added it. What fun!

It's time to blogstop, get some sleep and get prepared to play with Desheng Darling in the morning...poor thing.

4 comments:

JenLo said...

Very cool blog--you sound a lot like me with the colors and such. Just trial and error. That's how I learned too! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to meet you!

PandaMom said...

So proud of you!! I love the Scripture on the sidebar! I might have to steal that.....wow, that sounds bad..."stealing" words from the Bible. HA! See you Monday...9:30AM!

Mommy Spice said...

You're a hoot!!

Anonymous said...

Are you having a blast with this!
Nice job. Maybe you can help me set up an email address one day. It's definitely not genetic. Enjoyed Thanksgiving and hope to see you soon.
Cous Vic