Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Best Kept Secret!

They really DO love each other! There are times, however, that I wonder...but now that he’s been caught by the camera , he can’t deny it. It’s been really interesting watching the relationship develop between DD and Brother Darling. It has definitely been a two-way street. After being the "baby of the family" for 18 yrs, it was a little difficult for him to relinquish the position. Sometimes, he still tries to reclaim it. On the other hand being 17 years younger qualifies Desheng Darling for the reign, and she knows it! She’s not planning to give up the "title" unless she absolutely has to.
Yesterday, she just couldn’t get close enough to him. She was like his shadow...not sure that's a good idea. I wonder if she could talk him into getting a haircut....hmmm. It might be worth a try. Although they still get on each other’s nerves from time to time, they spend more time now devising plans to get on mine. What fun!
We've come a long way since March 2005.

4 comments:

PandaMom said...

The one on the couch made my heart smile. Awwwwe....so sweet of a moment.

Mommy Spice said...

Wow, his hair has gotten long, but it looks good. Right in style. I love the bottom picture!!

Anonymous said...

What is it with boys & long hair these days. We are fighting the same battle at our house. You can sure see the love in their eyes! The upside down pic is just a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there to enjoy...but work calls me elsewhere! I will be home soon. BTW, Annie is in the 1st pix, too and she did not get any mention. I got a call from her on my cell about being left out...she loves DD, too, but she thinks that she may make a run at the "youngest" title.

Daddy Darling or whatever I am called on here!